YOU CAN ASSIST THE CENTER BY:
- Contributing your expertise and time as a volunteer
- Raising funds for the Center’s programs
- Making your tax-deductible contributions
- Contributing to the United Way Campaign – designation #8304
- Contribution through the CFC – designation #56348
- Tutoring youth and adults
AFTER SCHOOL HELP
- The After-School program runs Monday through Thursday from 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm.
- Activities include homework help/tutoring, reading, sports, games and arts and crafts.
SPECIAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
- ECC holds cultural events, health fairs as well as seminars and workshops from time to time.
- Volunteers are needed to assist with coordination, information distribution and marketing.
MARKETING AND FUNDRAISING
- Volunteers with marketing and fundraising backgrounds can help market our programs to the community as well as funding agencies.
- We could also use professionals who are experts in proposal writing.
- Volunteers are needed to help in answering the phone, assist clients, data entry, copying and other office related responsibilities.
- Please click here to sign up as a volunteer or contact us at: Tel.: (202) 726 0800 Fax: (202) 726 7436