ECC provides information and referral services to clients on a wide range of immigration issues. These include:
- Assisting with registering as a permanent residence (Green card) application (I-485)
- Citizenship/naturalization (N-400)
- Employment authorization (I-765)
- Family reunification and marriage-based petitions (I-130)
- Application for a travel document (I-131)
- ECC partners with law firms, lawyers and pro bono service providers.
- Translation and Interpretation Services
- Professional translators whose native language is Amharic and who are proficient in the English language perform our English to Amharic and vice versa translation and interpretation services.
- We provide translation and interpretation services to individuals, government agencies, legal clinics, hospitals, and other businesses.